Overview and compatible cubes
The MamiCube application is available on Android and iOS.
Our application is compatible with these connected cubes:
- Giiker i3S: you can buy one on The Cubicle or on the Xiao Mi Online Store.
- Giiker i3SE: you can buy one on Reichelt.
- GAN 356i black version (not stickerless): you can buy one on The Cubicle.
- GAN 356i Play black version (not stickerless): you can buy one on The Cubicle.
- Mi Mijia Smart Magic Cube: you can buy one on the Mi Mijia Store.
NOTE: If you have a Giiker, you can buy a new set of sticker here in order to hide the charging holes on the blue and green centers (do not worry, the cube can still be charged by unclipping the caps of the blue and green centers).
NOTE: You can connect two connected cubes simultaneously to our app, for instance if you want to perform a replication trick (see below).
I have no connected cube yet, which one should I buy?
If you are not a speedcuber, it is better for you to purchase a Giiker cube as it is more reliable and less expensive. Moreover, the stickers are less shiny and dark than the GAN ones, which gives better results for the modified image. The Giiker i3SE is the latest model, but it is very similar to the Giiker i3S: you can buy whichever you prefer, they will both do the job perfectly!
- Very good battery life (more than 2 weeks without charging)
- Correct price (around 40€)
- Easy to synchronize and it remembers the configuration
- Holes in the blue and green faces for charging (can be avoided for more discretion: see note above)
- Makes some noise when manipulating it (because of the magnets inside that can move a little). Can be avoided by gluing them or removing them (a little tedious).
- Very good for speedcubing. The turning is very nice, more enjoyable to play with.
- Works “out of the box” (no charging hole to hide or no noise)
- The GAN 356i (not the Play version) embeds gyroscopes, which allow you to know which face is facing up at anytime
- Battery life (lasts less than 2 weeks, even if not used)
- Need to shake it 5 times to power on
- Often forget the configuration (you need to solve it and reset it through the app)
- More expensive
This application is intended to be used by magicians. It provides the following features for free:
- You can view the configuration of the cube wirelessly in real time.
- You can solve it using an interactive solver that indicates in real time which moves to do.
- The solution can be discretely shown on a fake lockscreen, on a Mi Band, or it can be read out using text-to-speech.
- The solver can be configured in many ways: you can solve the cube to a previously saved configuration, you can automatically activate the solver by performing a pattern on the cube, etc.
There are also premium features that you can unlock by buying a license:
- The possibility to connect two cubes simultaneously and display an interactive solution to replicate the configuration of one cube with the other.
- If you have a GAN 356i, an orientation feature allows you to know at anytime which is the configuration of the face that is facing up.
- An outstanding prediction effect that allows you to take a photo of the cube during your performance (it is a prediction), send it by email to the spectator and then ask him to scramble the cube as he wants. Of course, when the spectator opens the email, the prediction match with the current configuration of the cube! Alternatively, you can show the photo on your website or on the gallery of your phone. Our app is the only one that allows to take a photo during your performance and directly use it as a prediction!
You can check out some routines examples that are possible with this application.
NOTE: An internet connection is needed when you want to create a prediction from a new photo.
NOTE: If you encounter any problem, please email us at